Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 16 August 2016

On Defence

I've never really had a problem with combining portrait and landscape oriented pictures on one layout, but for others it's a real challenge. So, today's challenge dealt with this conundrum. I used some pictures f on my PhD defense, I recently came across them and had never scrapped any of the pictures. I used a paper that I got as part of a sale pack, as I would never have bought it myself. This has to do with all the stuff already printed on the paper, I tend to enjoy starting from a blank canvas almost, so I have endless possibilities. I think I made it work, though. In hindsight, I think I would have us d a grey journaling pen instead of brown, it feels too heavy now. I'll try grey next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment