Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 23 December 2013

Winter Wonderland

Hello everyone!

Just two more sleeps until the big guy in the red suit arrives, how exciting! We are celebrating this year with the in-laws but decided to buy all the presents there so we don't have to drag them along with us on the way there. It sounds like a great idea now, but I really hope it has worked out because I can't imagine anything worse that having just a few days before Christmas and realising the presents you wanted to buy are nowhere to be found in the shops! Nothing like a good last-minute Christmas panic ;)

Just before we start celebrating, I want to share Ooh La La's last challenge for this year with you. The theme is "Winter Wonderland". I am sure that, like me, you have been working on snowy or icy projects (and perhaps still working? I hope it's not Christmas cards, poor you!) that you can share with us in the challenge. I've used an image from my fave OLL CD, Yesterday's Memories, I really can't get enough of this CD.



Materials:
* Ooh La La Snow Scene image, inside sentiment and DP from the Yesterday's Memories CD
* Dovecraft Noel DP
* Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
* Joy Crafts Flower punch
* Eline's Winterhuis Christmas stamp set
* Pearls from stash

As I'm not sure if I will make it back on the blog before the 25th, I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a crafty new year ! May your crafty stash be abundant and your crafty mojo always on :)

Challenges:
* Pattie's Creations (Snowy Scene within the Image)
* Songbird (Merry Christmas Everybody)
* Creatieve Zebra (Kerst)
* Ladybug (Christmas/Winter)
* Oldie but a Goodie (Winter)
* Cards Galore (Christmas)
* A Little Bit Crazy (Christmas Cheer)
* Shelly's Images (Welcome Winter & Snowflakes)
* Card & Scrap (Christmas)
* Crafty Calendar (Cold and Frosty)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap :0)
    Hjørdis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely traditional design, Thanks for sharing with us at Songbird challenges, good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete