Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 29 July 2012

I've got some news!

Hi everyone,

I've been sitting on this news for a couple of weeks now, it was pretty damn hard to not blurt it out, but now I have the ok and can tell the world :) I've been asked to join the Delightful Challenges DT and of course I've jumped at the chance! So from now until January you can expect weekly projects from me with Digital Delight products, in addition to any other projects I might be able to make as well. You will find the link to the Digital Delight shop in my right side bar, so you can have a snoop if you're not familiar with them yet. Expect my first card for my first challenge from them in a few days time!

BTW, on a totally different subject, have you seen the enormous candy from Ingvild's blog? I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across it and saw this enormous Prima goodie mountain! With this giveaway Ingvild is celebrating her new blog design, no wonder as it's absolutely gorgeous. And what a great way to celebrate by giving presents to others ;) I love Prima products, so just had to put my name in the cup.You might want to get into the act as well, you have until the 31st of August :)

5 comments: