Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Saturday 12 March 2011

Anniversary card

Good morning all,

Hope the weather at your bit is as good as it is here, a beautiful blue sky! We will be going to the market later for some fresh veggies, I really enjoy that if the weather is good. Last week at my parents was a lot of fun, it was also their anniversary so I gave them this card (couldn't show you it before, because my mum occasionally checks my blog):




Materials used:
* Studio light image sheet
* Eline Vintage Stamp Set
* Flora Doodles Primary Colours flowers
* Giant pearls and brown pearls, ribbon, backing papers and peel offs from my stash

I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:
* DYSU (Layers)
* Southern Girls (Flowers)
* ABC (Pearls)
* Paper Pretties (Ribbon)
* Really Reasonable Ribbon (Green)
* Ladybug crafts ink (Spring Colours)
* By the cute and girly (Spring Time)
* Paper Play (Shades of Green)

Let me know what you think, my parents certainly liked it. Have a great day!

Ciska

14 comments:

  1. Its so cute - i am not surprised your parents love it
    I love the decorated inside too.
    Why not enter our spring colours challenge at ladybug crafts ink and also at By the cute and girly
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card and very cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so sweet Ciska! lovely image and great layout too hun :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Ciska! I love the gems and the inside looks amazing as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Play Challenges this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing with us at BTC&G and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ciska, I'm not surprised your parents loved it :-) Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I am sure your parents loved it! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling idea

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, Ciska - I bet your Mum and Dad loved it.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win at Paper Play challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! Excellent use of flowers! Thanks for joining us at SG!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete