Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 13 February 2011

Pink (1 of 3)

Good afternoon, all! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, I know I did! Yesterday, we had our first walk of the year, the weather was absolutely beautiful.

I will be posting quite a few cards to day, but will start with this one. I work at university and every year some students are completing their PhD. To celebrate, each member of our department is asked to make something for these colleagues, usually with a theme. This time, it was pink! Wow, so difficult ;) So here is my creation, the front:



And the back:



I will be writing a personal message later on, that will fit on the back. I made a little tag to match, you can see that on the first photo. I'ved used Eline's huis papers (in the Meadow) and K&Company Dollhouse Alphabet Chipboard Letters. The text is a stamp. Ribbon, flowers and brads are from my stash.

I would like to submit it to the following challenge:
* Paper Sunday Challenge (Pick Your Sundae Toppings, I've used pink and flowers)

1 comment:

  1. lovely card and fab DP. Thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete